This is how we do it!
Description of the Audio Dart Master Board
“How do blind people play darts?” That’s a great question that you might ask. Below is a description of the Audio Dart master Dart Board which is totally accessible for the Blind and Visually Impaired. With this dart board, competitors are able to play darts independently. With practice, players can play darts well by themselves, with friends, and in audio dart tournaments. Players use muscle memory, mental imagery, hearing, and intense focus to master the game of darts without sight. Maybe you might want to strap on a blind fold and give it your best shot!
- The board speaks every action in a human sounding voice
- The Help key verbally explains every option in the game.
- The board contains a spoken instruction manual and rules for every game.
- The board Calls 'inside' and 'outside' hits.
- There is an optional 'clock position' called for each dart.
- There is an external speaker jack for loud speakers and communication aids.
- The board is virtually self-explaining.
- The board contains all of your favorite dart games for beginner and expert players.
Get your talking Dart board at www.audiodartmaster.com
. Get linked with other Audio Dart Leagues at http://www.audiodartmaster.com/leagues.html
Audio Dart Club of Delaware Valley Inc © 2015